Showing posts with label CharlieSheen. Show all posts
Showing posts with label CharlieSheen. Show all posts

Thursday, March 3, 2011

We take turns sleeping in the middle: Charlie Sheen's two girlfriends on their VERY unconventional relationship

'Many men would kill for this,' says Sheen

Charlie Sheen's two girlfriends have today spoken about their new - and very unconventional - living arrangement.

Porn star Bree Olson - Rachel Oberlin - and former nanny Natalie Kenly have both moved into the Two And A Half Men star's LA mansion in a situation Sheen describes as a 'polygamy story'.

'We do whatever Charlie wants us to do,' Olson tells the New York Post. 'This is the type of lifestyle I’ve always wanted, and I’m thrilled with it.'


 'Many men would kill for this': Charlie Sheen at home with Natalie Kenly and porn star Bree Olson - also known as Rachel Oberlin
Unconventional: Charlie and his two live-in girlfriends spent time with his two sons before they were removed from the property







The trio refer to themselves as 'the wedge' - a term taken from American football.

In NFL, the phrase is used to describe two or more players aligned shoulder to shoulder within two yards of each other.

All three of us are in a relationship, and if Charlie ever wants to go outside "the wedge" and act out on his sexual desires, that’s fine with Natty and me,' Olson, 22, continues.' We’re laid-back people.'

'A lot of people, they try to say the way we live is harmful. But all we are is non-traditional.

'I don't see the problem with going forth with your desires and acting out on your sexual desires so long as your partner is OK with that.'

Kenly, who studied to be a kindergarten teacher but now works at a medical marijuana dispensary, adds: 'Our bed is big enough for all three of us, and we take turns sleeping in the middle. [But] if someone’s really tired, there’s always a place for them to sleep in peace.

'Rachel and I aren’t really very jealous... and anyway, when Charlie’s busy, I have someone to hang out with.'

When asked about his sex life by the Post, Sheen became uncharacteristically shy, saying: 'Dude, is anything sacred? No comment.'

But in a separate interview with America's People magazine, he admitted he is rather pleased with his current set up.

Many men would kill for this. Everybody's needs are met; everybody is cool.'

Explaining how he suggested the menage a trios to the women, he revealed: 'I said "Look, just give my plan a shot. I'm 20 years older than you."

'There's synergy. When one is busy, the other is available to do something else. If there's a blatant absence of attention being paid, that's the bed I go to.

'We're all piece of a puzzle that fit together.'




However, Olson's mother Marie Oberlin has expressed concern for her daughter's new chosen lifestyle.

'I pray every day that Rachel will wake up and say, "This is not for me."'

As well as being at war with his Two And A Half Men bosses, the actor is also in the throes of a custody battle with his Brooke Mueller.

Police visited Sheen's Beverly Hills home last night and took away his sons, Max and Bob, who turn two later this month, after his ex wife filed a restraining order against him.

Mueller claims Sheen has been physically and verbally abusive towards her, and a judge ordered earlier in the day that Sheen must stay 100 yards away from Mueller and their children.

She alleges that while on holiday in the Bahamas last week with his two girlfriends, Sheen launched into a tirade against her in which he punched her on the arm and spat on her feet.

She claims in court documents that he 'threatened to stab my eye with a pen knife'.

A hearing is set for March 22 to determine whether to extend the restraining order. Both Sheen and Mueller are required to attend.






Welcome to Twitter: Charlie joined the social networking site yesterday and posted several pictures from his home


Photobucket Photobucket

We take turns sleeping in the middle: Charlie Sheen's two girlfriends on their VERY unconventional relationship

'Many men would kill for this,' says Sheen

Charlie Sheen's two girlfriends have today spoken about their new - and very unconventional - living arrangement.

Porn star Bree Olson - Rachel Oberlin - and former nanny Natalie Kenly have both moved into the Two And A Half Men star's LA mansion in a situation Sheen describes as a 'polygamy story'.

'We do whatever Charlie wants us to do,' Olson tells the New York Post. 'This is the type of lifestyle I’ve always wanted, and I’m thrilled with it.'


 'Many men would kill for this': Charlie Sheen at home with Natalie Kenly and porn star Bree Olson - also known as Rachel Oberlin
Unconventional: Charlie and his two live-in girlfriends spent time with his two sons before they were removed from the property







The trio refer to themselves as 'the wedge' - a term taken from American football.

In NFL, the phrase is used to describe two or more players aligned shoulder to shoulder within two yards of each other.

All three of us are in a relationship, and if Charlie ever wants to go outside "the wedge" and act out on his sexual desires, that’s fine with Natty and me,' Olson, 22, continues.' We’re laid-back people.'

'A lot of people, they try to say the way we live is harmful. But all we are is non-traditional.

'I don't see the problem with going forth with your desires and acting out on your sexual desires so long as your partner is OK with that.'

Kenly, who studied to be a kindergarten teacher but now works at a medical marijuana dispensary, adds: 'Our bed is big enough for all three of us, and we take turns sleeping in the middle. [But] if someone’s really tired, there’s always a place for them to sleep in peace.

'Rachel and I aren’t really very jealous... and anyway, when Charlie’s busy, I have someone to hang out with.'

When asked about his sex life by the Post, Sheen became uncharacteristically shy, saying: 'Dude, is anything sacred? No comment.'

But in a separate interview with America's People magazine, he admitted he is rather pleased with his current set up.

Many men would kill for this. Everybody's needs are met; everybody is cool.'

Explaining how he suggested the menage a trios to the women, he revealed: 'I said "Look, just give my plan a shot. I'm 20 years older than you."

'There's synergy. When one is busy, the other is available to do something else. If there's a blatant absence of attention being paid, that's the bed I go to.

'We're all piece of a puzzle that fit together.'




However, Olson's mother Marie Oberlin has expressed concern for her daughter's new chosen lifestyle.

'I pray every day that Rachel will wake up and say, "This is not for me."'

As well as being at war with his Two And A Half Men bosses, the actor is also in the throes of a custody battle with his Brooke Mueller.

Police visited Sheen's Beverly Hills home last night and took away his sons, Max and Bob, who turn two later this month, after his ex wife filed a restraining order against him.

Mueller claims Sheen has been physically and verbally abusive towards her, and a judge ordered earlier in the day that Sheen must stay 100 yards away from Mueller and their children.

She alleges that while on holiday in the Bahamas last week with his two girlfriends, Sheen launched into a tirade against her in which he punched her on the arm and spat on her feet.

She claims in court documents that he 'threatened to stab my eye with a pen knife'.

A hearing is set for March 22 to determine whether to extend the restraining order. Both Sheen and Mueller are required to attend.






Welcome to Twitter: Charlie joined the social networking site yesterday and posted several pictures from his home


Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 27, 2011

CBS axes ‘Two and a Half Men’ after Sheen insults

Actor Charlie Sheen gestures towards the media as he leaves the Pitkin County Courthouse after a sentencing hearing in Aspen, Colorado August 2, 2010

Television network CBS yesterday cancelled production of its top-rated comedy “Two and A Half Men” for the rest of the season after star Charlie Sheen unleashed an expletive-filled attack on the show’s producer.

The decision came days before Sheen, the highest-paid actor on US television, was due to return to the set following his third stint in rehab in 12 months.

Production of “Two and a Half Men” was suspended in January when Sheen, 45, was persuaded to seek help after a wild 36-hour party at his home that ended with him being hospitalised.

In an interview on a syndicated radio programme and in remarks to celebrity website TMZ.com, yesterday Sheen called “Two and A Half Men” producer and co-creator Chuck Lorre a “charlatan (who) chose not to do his job,” a “piece of s***” and a “stupid, stupid little man.”

Sheen also belittled Alcoholics Anonymous and claimed he had cured himself “with my mind” after four weeks of drug and alcohol treatment at his home.




“Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of ‘Two and a Half Men’ for the remainder of the season,” the network and the show’s makers said in a statement.

Sheen swiftly fired back in an open letter, given to TMZ.com, referring again to Lorre in a derogatory fashion.

“I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong,” Sheen added.

Four of the final eight episodes for the current TV season, ending in May, already had been axed due to the hiatus.

“Two and a Half Men” is a huge money generator for the broadcaster and production company, and earlier this year the network said it was “highly concerned” about Sheen. CBS is a unit of CBS Corp and Warner Bros. Television is part of the Warner Bros unit of Time Warner Inc.

Throughout much of 2010, the actor was involved in a series of drug and alcohol-related incidents, and in August pleaded guilty to an assault on his now ex-wife.

But he signed up for two more seasons in May 2010, and got a pay raise that brought his salary to a reported US$27.5 million (RM83.97 million) a year for his role as hard-drinking womanising bachelor Charlie Harper, which in many ways has mirrored his real life.

Sheen appeared to be tempting fate when he told the syndicated Alex Jones Show on the radio yesterday that “I was told if I went on the attack, they would cancel the show.”

He also made a dig at his producer’s Jewish background, calling him “Chaim Levine.” Lorre was born Charles Michael Levine. He could not be reached for comment.

In remarks later to TMZ.com, Sheen was quoted as saying of Lorre, “I violently hate Chaim Levine. He’s a stupid, stupid little man ... that I’d never want to be like.”

Audiences for “Two and a Half Men” have remained strong despite Sheen’s well-publicised rabble rousing. The show attracts about 15 million US viewers a week.



Photobucket Photobucket

CBS axes ‘Two and a Half Men’ after Sheen insults

Actor Charlie Sheen gestures towards the media as he leaves the Pitkin County Courthouse after a sentencing hearing in Aspen, Colorado August 2, 2010

Television network CBS yesterday cancelled production of its top-rated comedy “Two and A Half Men” for the rest of the season after star Charlie Sheen unleashed an expletive-filled attack on the show’s producer.

The decision came days before Sheen, the highest-paid actor on US television, was due to return to the set following his third stint in rehab in 12 months.

Production of “Two and a Half Men” was suspended in January when Sheen, 45, was persuaded to seek help after a wild 36-hour party at his home that ended with him being hospitalised.

In an interview on a syndicated radio programme and in remarks to celebrity website TMZ.com, yesterday Sheen called “Two and A Half Men” producer and co-creator Chuck Lorre a “charlatan (who) chose not to do his job,” a “piece of s***” and a “stupid, stupid little man.”

Sheen also belittled Alcoholics Anonymous and claimed he had cured himself “with my mind” after four weeks of drug and alcohol treatment at his home.




“Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of ‘Two and a Half Men’ for the remainder of the season,” the network and the show’s makers said in a statement.

Sheen swiftly fired back in an open letter, given to TMZ.com, referring again to Lorre in a derogatory fashion.

“I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong,” Sheen added.

Four of the final eight episodes for the current TV season, ending in May, already had been axed due to the hiatus.

“Two and a Half Men” is a huge money generator for the broadcaster and production company, and earlier this year the network said it was “highly concerned” about Sheen. CBS is a unit of CBS Corp and Warner Bros. Television is part of the Warner Bros unit of Time Warner Inc.

Throughout much of 2010, the actor was involved in a series of drug and alcohol-related incidents, and in August pleaded guilty to an assault on his now ex-wife.

But he signed up for two more seasons in May 2010, and got a pay raise that brought his salary to a reported US$27.5 million (RM83.97 million) a year for his role as hard-drinking womanising bachelor Charlie Harper, which in many ways has mirrored his real life.

Sheen appeared to be tempting fate when he told the syndicated Alex Jones Show on the radio yesterday that “I was told if I went on the attack, they would cancel the show.”

He also made a dig at his producer’s Jewish background, calling him “Chaim Levine.” Lorre was born Charles Michael Levine. He could not be reached for comment.

In remarks later to TMZ.com, Sheen was quoted as saying of Lorre, “I violently hate Chaim Levine. He’s a stupid, stupid little man ... that I’d never want to be like.”

Audiences for “Two and a Half Men” have remained strong despite Sheen’s well-publicised rabble rousing. The show attracts about 15 million US viewers a week.



Photobucket Photobucket